Thank you for your interest in our React Native Developer position!
About The Position
We are seeking Experienced React Native Developers to work on our Client Delivery team. These positions will be primarily responsible for developing iOS and Android apps for clients using the React Native cross-platform framework. ?These positions are designed as a full-time employee, full-time contract, full-time contract-to-hire, or part-time contract – we are flexible!! We offer competitive rates and salaries, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours including the ability to work 100% remote, other than occasional team and client meetings held in the Chicago area. ?
- Build mobile apps using React Native
- Integrate tools, plugins and 3rd party SaaS services to optimize the development process
- Interact with client personnel to solidify requirements and review accomplishments
- Recommend tools, libraries, open source modules, 3rd party services and plugins to optimize the mobile app development process
- Participate in Jira project daily standups and sprint reviews with Red Foundry colleagues
- Provide senior-level guidance, mentoring and React Native education to junior developers on the Red Foundry team
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating native and cross-platform mobile apps
- 4+ years building mobile apps (Swift, Java, React Native)
- 5+ years programming experience
- 3+ years using React Native for both iOS and Android Apps
- Proficient in applying object-oriented design concepts
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Ability to translate a beautiful UI/UX design into solid, high-performing code
- Ideal candidates are in the Chicagoland area, or willing and available remotely during Chicago time zone business hours
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool software for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.
Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.